PK Fitness app
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Your privacy is very important to us. Here’s a high-level summary of a few of our fundamental privacy principles:
• Information you upload or otherwise post to PK Fitness may be seen by others.
• While we give users ways to control the privacy of their personal information, some attributes of your public profile such as username, profile picture (if unloaded) and user description (if defined) are accessible to anyone with access to our Services.
• We aggregate and de-identify certain user information to use for various business purposes.
• We do not sell or share personal information that is shared with us.
About this Document
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”), PK Fitness Apps is the controller of your personal data for the purposes of EU data protection law. Our contact information can be found below in the section titled “Company Contact Information”.
Company Contact Information
PK Fitness Apps (collectively, “PK Fitness”, the “Company” or “we” or “us”) is a Delaware based corporation with headquarters located at 163 N. Glendora Ave, Suite A, Glendora, California, 91741.
We can be reached via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to inquiries within 10 business days.
Personal Information collected by PK Fitness
PK Fitness collects personal data from users that use our Services. We collect information you give us or permit us to access. Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, birth date, email, physical address, telephone number, gender, contact lists, social media information, images, profile, location information, activity, performance and workout information including personal biometrics such as heart rate.
Non-Personal Information collected by PK Fitness
We may automatically collect information regarding your interaction with, and use of, our Services. Additional information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us.
We may also collect data from various sensors on or connected to your mobile device while using our Services. These sensors may include but are not limited to a proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, temperature sensor, heart rate, location, and barometer.
Use of Information
The personal information you give us will be used to register you with our Services. Your email address may be used to send you information about our products, services, and promotions. We will use best efforts to provide users with control over our communication to you including the ability to opt out of these functions if desired. If not prohibited from your communications settings, we may, from time to time, contact you to conduct market research and learn more about how we can improve our product offerings.
We may combine information you give us and information about your product interest and purchases with information from third parties, including demographic information and information that is publicly available. We may also combine this information with information from our affiliates. We use that combined information to personalize and enhance your experience with us and communicate with you in accordance with this policy.
Sensor and biometric data is used in our Services to log workout information such as motion paths, maps, effort and zone graphs and other workout insights that are provided in our Services.
Publicly Accessible Information
User profiles are publicly accessible in our Services. Attributes such as username, profile photo, user description and other public attributes are accessible to anyone with access to our Services. Personal user attributes such as age, weight, height, biological sex and other attributes identified in our Services as private are only accessible to the user that defined them.
Subject to your privacy settings, other information such as workout data, photos, location data, maps, effort graphs, heart rate and other user generated content may be publicly accessible.
Sharing By Choice
Modifying or deleting account information
You can modify or delete your account information in our Services at any time. Once deleted, your data, including your account data, workouts, participation in challenges and place on leaderboards cannot be reinstated.
Content you have shared with others or that others have copied may also remain visible after you have deleted your account or deleted the information from your account. Your public profile may be displayed in external search engine results until the search engine refreshes its cache.
Content shared from our Services to external services such as Facebook will remain visible until deleted from those services directly.
PK Fitness takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however, you accept that no Internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients. Although we strive to employ reasonable protections for your information that are appropriate to its sensitivity, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of the information you share with us and we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, loss or inadvertent disclosure of your information or content.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13.
Our Services offer several features and settings to help you manage your privacy and how you share your activities. Most privacy settings are located in your the privacy settings page in our Services but some are specific to individual workouts and/or posts. We provide users with the ability to make your activities private. To manage your privacy settings, please visit the privacy settings page in our Services.
Retention of Data
Information about you that is no longer necessary and relevant to provide our Services may be de-identified and aggregated with other non-personal data to provide insights which are commercially valuable to PK Fitness, such as statistics of the use of the Services. This data, if retained, will be de-associated with your name and other identifiers.
EU Members’ Rights
If you live in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While many of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
Access and Porting
• You can access most of your information by logging into your account. If you require additional access or if you are do not have access to our Services, contact us at email@example.com.
• You have the right to a copy of your data related to the use of our Services. To request a copy of your data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete
• You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information by logging into your account. If you are unable to do this, please contact us at email@example.com. PK Fitness will generally respond to your request within 10 business days.
• You can object to our processing of your data in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
• Where you have previously provided your consent to the processing of your information, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent if we have a legal basis to do so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
• Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.