Social Media/ Marketing Intern
If you're looking for a fun, collaborative environment with energetic team members and Foodie Fridays, then look no further! PK Fitness is looking for an intern to work with the Head of Marketing & User Engagement to grow our social media platforms, interact with the PK community, and brainstorm brand awareness campaigns. If you're a creative individual with big ideas and even bigger passion, keep reading.
- You are energetic, motivated and passionate
- You are hard-working, detail oriented and organized
- You have an interest in how social media works for a business
- You have a basic understanding of social media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, SnapChat, Quora, etc.
- Design experience a plus (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience creating original content for a campaign a plus
- Interest in the fitness industry a plus
- Interest in the tech/ mobile app industry a plus
About the Job
- You will spearhead all things social media including managing current sites, creating new ones, and implementing changes where necessary
- You will be responsible for growing our current user base
- You will have the opportunity to produce original content
- You will be in charge of creating and implementing a content schedule
Although this job's focus is on social media, you will also get the opportunity to work on advertising campaigns, implement marketing tactics, and find/manage potential clients. Of course, this is all dependent on your time commitment, level of interest, and ability to take lead. Please note that the majority of hours should be spent in our office, not remotely.
Time Commitment/ Pay
- Roughly 20 hours a week.
- Suggested for current students, but also open to recent graduates.
- Interns will be offered a stipend.
What is PK Fitness?
PK Fitness Apps is a small start-up company based out of Glendora, Ca. that has developed a social fitness app called PK Fitness. The app tracks your personalized effort in real-time as you workout. We are currently in the process of implementing marketing/advertising and public relations strategies as we release our 2.0 version globally in December with some cool new features.
Madison Leonard | firstname.lastname@example.org | Head of Marketing & User Engagement
Please include a resume. Cover letter/ portfolio optional. Any questions about the position can also be directed to Madison.
*Please note this position needs to be filled asap.